Labradar Radar Unit
- Calculated at Checkout
THE CHRONOGRAPH ERA IS OVER
LabRadar is the world’s newest technology in obtaining projectile velocities of Rifles, Shotguns (slugs only), Handguns, Pellet Guns, BB Guns, Bow & Arrows, Crossbows, Paintball.
Doppler Radar is the most precise method of measuring velocities available. Its accuracy is not dependant on light conditions or being exactly parallel to photo electric sensors resulting in false readings.
- Track and obtain velocities up to 100 yards
- Easy Set Up
- Get series statistics: Maximum Velocity, Minimum Velocity, Average Velocity, Standard Deviation, Extreme Spread
- Accurate with subsonic, transonic, supersonic projectiles
- Works under any light conditions
- SD card support for virtually unlimited shots and series recording
- Get velocity at multiple distances
- Upgradable firmware for continuous product evolution
Track and obtain true velocities continuously up to 100 yards. The data is downloadable via USB or SD card.
Easy set up
Place LabRadar beside the shooter, point towards the target and you’re ready to go.
Works under any light conditions
So many possibilities
Get series statistics: Maximum Velocity, Minimum Velocity, Average Velocity, Standard Deviation, Extreme Spread
- 1 Labradar Unit
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Setup Guide
- 1 Warranty Card
- 1 Mirco-USB Cable for data transfer.
Labradar Chronograph performance exceeds any consumer level velocity acquisition system. It continually measures velocities of your rifle, pistol, shotgun (slugs), arrows or pellets up to 100 yards depending upon the size of the bullet. Smaller bullets do not track as far as large bullets. Multiple distances for velocity display are user definable on the unit. LabRadar measures velocities up to 3,900 f.p.s. with 0.1% accuracy using six AA batteries. Labradar is not dependent on any light source and can be used indoors/outdoors in all weather conditions. It is positioned to the side of the weapon, not downrange where other systems are prone to damage. Each shot series provides Hi, Lo, Average, ES, SD. Individual shots display velocities at muzzle and up to five additional distances along with Kinetic Energy at each distance. The data is downloadable via USB or SD card. Built in IPSC / IDPA Power Factor Calculator. Mounts on standard ¼ x 20 tripod thread. (tripod not included).
- Advanced tracking radar
- Tracks bullets up to 100 yards.
- Up to 100 shot per series with up to 9,999 series
- Records velocities from 65 fps to 3,900 fps
- Metric or Standard velocity and distance reporting
- High, Low, Average, ES, SD data
- Delete shot function
- Kinetic Energy calculation
- IPSC / IDPA Power Factor calculation
- Power down with no-memory loss
- USB and SD card downloads of stored data for PC use
- Battery status indicator
- Large 3.5” display
- 6 AA battery operation (not included)
- Operating Temperature range (15°F to 110°F)