A customer favorite great value: Three 11" wide x 18' long bag rolls (594 square feet of storage) for creating custom sized bags for your vacuum sealer.
The average vacuum sealer takes bags up to 11" wide, making these the perfect bag roll size for most! Compatible with FoodSaver® and Ziploc® heat-seal vacuum systems and other brands.*
- Can be used in most leading brand vacuum sealers.
- 2 ply, 3.0 mil thick
- BPA Free, non-toxic plastic, no Bisphenol A
- Heavy duty bags with air removal channels for maximum freshness
- Use to marinate foods in minutes
- Made from FDA listed food safe materials
- Great for food and non-food uses like preserving collectibles, valuable documents, silver or electronic items!
- Simmer or microwave food right in the bag*
*A small puncture in the Vacuum Bag is required before warming cooked foods or defrosting foods in the microwave. When simmering food in a Vacuum Bag, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the Vacuum Bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. Follow food safety guidelines. Do not reuse Vacuum Bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish. Do not reuse Vacuum Bags after heating. Do not use the Vacuum Bags in the oven or broiler.