Our 8" x 12" pre-cut, quart sized, commercial grade vacuum bags (66 count) are perfect for storing and/or marinating small portions of fruits & vegetables, jerky, small fish filets, individual steaks, pork chops, and more. Compatible with FoodSaver® and Ziploc® heat-seal vacuum systems and other brands.*
- 2 ply, 3.0 mil thick
- Can be used in most leading brand vacuum sealers.
- BPA Free, non-toxic plastic, no Bisphenol A
- Heavy duty bags with air removal channels for maximum freshness
- Use to marinate foods in minutes
- Made from FDA listed food safe materials
- Great for food and non-food uses like preserving collectibles, valuable documents, silver or electronic items!
- Ships in a full color box
- Simmer or microwave food right in the bag*
*A small puncture in the Vacuum Bag is required before warming cooked foods or defrosting foods in the microwave. When simmering food in a Vacuum Bag, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the Vacuum Bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. Follow food safety guidelines. Do not reuse Vacuum Bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish. Do not reuse Vacuum Bags after heating. Do not use the Vacuum Bags in the oven or broiler